Sunday, 22 July 2007

#35



I am currently reading: .... Foreign Fruits by Jojo Moyes ... first half is set back in the 40's I think about 2 girls growing up in a seaside town and the second half is quite enigmatic, starting off like nowadays with characters unintroduced so we don't know how they tie in with the first half of the book (but we know they must as they are in the same seaside town). Well written and I'm enjoying this book.

Well it's one calendar month since our winter solstice, the sunrise and sunset times then were .....
sunrise 07.41
sunset 16.43

today's statistics
sunrise 07.33
sunset 17.02
so 8 minutes earlier in the am and 19 minutes later in pm

27 minutes more of daylight, and today was a beauty, sunny and warmish, lol, come on summertime.

Miss Tillie has had a bladder infection today, well I kind of hope it is bladder related and not kidney problems, she kept going back to her box but nothing was happening, she looked so miserable (and so embarrassed when I kept asking her if she was ok). She seemed better in the afternoon, loves her hot water bottle and now has to share it with Tinkie.

Love from Mum
XXXXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment