Friday, 13 July 2007

#30


Hmmmm superstitious??? yes just a little. Not to the extent of worrying about walking under ladders, or black cats crossing my path, but more so perhaps being the victim of a road accident, a fall or just something minor. So far I have been fortunate enough to avoid anything bad.
Today I went to the doctor for a few female things which were irritating me, and also at the back of my mind I was feeling something was not quite right. Well I'm not getting any younger unfortunately.  I returned a blood sugar content of 20.8 - must have been those jellybeans I was munching on last night when I was online.

It is supposed to be between 4 and 8, maybe that would account for the fizzing feeling I get when things go wrong, lol.

Monday I have to go in for a test after fasting from 10.30 sunday night, so they can get a better idea of how to deal with this, so after listening to all those ads and reading pieces in the papers, etc, I have joined the ranks of the diabetes sufferers, was wondering why I've been thirsty the past month but it is a delight to be thirsty and drink my wonderful clean tank water.

It was good to hear from you tonight but I have to say I'm not real happy to hear you wandering the streets late at night on your own so do make sure you get someone to pick you up, or even better, when you see your new female friend, go inside, meet her parents, let them know who you are and what a wonderful person you are, don't be shy and hide. Maybe they will give you a lift home.

I'm beginning a campaign to get your car back on the road so you don't have to walk everywhere and you can have more freedom. Firstly I'm going to contact racq somehow and get them to check your car if possible so we can have some idea of exactly what needs to be done, then maybe we can get it towed to suzuki and get them to repair it. But starting from next time we talk, it's nag time!

Love from Mum
XXXXXXX



No comments:

Post a Comment