Cleaning up day today so I have a nice clean house now for a week, lol. I'm slowly cheering up and think tomorrow I will pop in on Bev for a coffee and chat, I need to get out some more. I ran into Juliet, a girl I met at scrapbooking on Saturday, at the shop, it was nice to have a chat.
I received your text ..... "im sic of this place already i wana come back and stay wit u" Ya dag! I know it is hard for you up there and I would love to have you living here with me, that brings its own problems of course but we could work it out. As you said on the phone - give it a couple of weeks and we will see what happens .. but wouldn't it be wonderful, lol.
Love from Mum
XXXXX
No comments:
Post a Comment