Well I was surprised to wake up reasonably happy this morning, I thought I would still be feeling blue. I did the usual breakfast/washing/buying paper/tidying up stuff, yeah still feeling ok. I received your text saying you missed me already and kitty and that you had met your girl who was very nice, awwwwww.
Yesterday when I called in to the shop, I saw a notice on the messageboard about a scrapbooking group which was starting today, so that helped cheer me as well. I went and there were 5 altogether, pretty expensive but I got some ideas and purchased some blank pages and protective covers. I ordered an album cover too, maybe I will be working next time they meet, as it is the first Saturday of the month, from 1pm to 4pm, and I am working in august, not sure when I will be starting though. I think scrapbooking could get quite addictive and expensive too but it will be nice to learn something new and maybe make some friends here.
Unfortunately after I left I became very sad and even lonely - I haven't felt lonely for such a long time and I didn't like it at all. I really hate that feeling of futility and hopelessness so I buried my head in a book for a while, then watched Australia's funniest videos to cheer me up, that did the trick - especially the funny cat ones.
Miss ya mate!
Love from MUM
XXXXXX
No comments:
Post a Comment