The knives are out ....
What a thoroughly nasty little person that supervisor is at work, she needs a good slap.
So what brought this on, lol. On Sunday whilst reluctantly on my way to work my car started playing up, just like that! It was shuddering and lost power and my first thought was maybe a deflated tyre, my second thought was perhaps something to do with the steering or drive shaft. When I stopped at the shop to buy the papers, I checked the tyres ... no they were fine. Kept going and the shuddering became a little worse while under load going up a hill so half way to work I decided to turn around and nurse the car home again. What a bonus! The sun was out, it was looking like a lovely day, too good to work, haha. Got back home and rang work to say I couldn't make it, the TNLP referred to above was quite sweet and said no worries she would take care of it. Rang the RACT and when the fellow eventually arrived, the problem was **only** a broken spark plug lead which was a relief and much more comfortable on my hip pocket than an expensive drive train problem. So whilst I spent a lovely day at home I got my next door neighbour to fix my tv and I tidied up a little and sat in the sun for a while, I needed to veg out.
Yesterday when I arrived at work the TNLP brushed past me in the corridore, ignored my greeting and gave me the filthiest look I've been the recipient of for quite some time, oh well her problem not mine. A couple of minutes later I found out the reason ... she could not get anyone to fill in for me so the job went begging, lol. When I finished work for the day, I noticed that when she saw me coming in, she disappeared so she wouldn't have to acknowledge me.
How pitiful.
I can't see what stopped her for sending a car for me to fill in, I wasn't sick and I can't see why she didn't get on of the guides to fill in, obviously the darling suckerupperer wasn't available either, lol.
So I can say with total assurance that the knives will be in my back soon, if not already and I really don't expect her to call me in for any future work. Let's see if this turns out to be the truth.
Today is my first real day off and it turned out to be wet and cold, lol, and I have tomorrow off as well, supposed to work on Thursday which is to be my last day, quite possibly my last day ever, don't think I mind too much - I simply don't need the angst.
That's all for today,
love from Mum
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment