


Well it finally hit last night, how exciting for you that you had snow, snow on your car, snow in your backyard, lol, and cold haha. It only hailed a little here and was a lot warmer than you got. All these texts you sent - you were so excited.
Well I drove out in the middle of it all today, lucky for me it didn't rain very often, it was windy and cold but I was toasty until about 3pm then I started feeling it, I was feeling sorry for poor little Misty at home outside too, and was she glad when I did get home so she could come inside when I turned the heater on. Tillie had found herself a lovely warm spot under the blanket on your bed .. of course this would have been after the hot water bottle turned cool.
Today was Ekka day back in our old state of Queensland, brings back poignant memories.
Nanna rang last night to say Pa was in hospital, something to do with heart medication and heart rate and wanting to settle it down somewhat - it brought home to me that they are getting old and they will not be living ever more.
Love from Mum
xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment