Tuesday, 12 August 2008

#51


Glad I've got a heater kind of day today.

They have been saying the weather is to take a turn for the worse for 3 or 4 days now, with snow down to 100 metres and each day it has come up nice and sunny, well today is a tad brrrrrrrr. Tonight for sure it will snow over in Hobart, maybe even here and lucky me has to work outside in it tomorrow. Fun ay? Might be time I insisted on a nice rainproof jacket but I won't hold my breath. Just listening to the radio and listeners are calling to say its snowing, lol, then I received your eloquent text "Fuk yeah its nearly snowin here", it hailed here earlier, lol.

What's happened today? I did some poser playing that's what and did some research into my VA business. I will be doing considerable thinking over the next weeks formulating my business and marketing plans. Alltogether not a lot - I did need some ME time. I haven't mentioned that the olympics are on at present in Beijing, can't remember how to spell it, and I missed the opening ceremony because I was to work on Saturday and the tv coverage was finishing at 2am, wish I had seen it though, I was thinking of taping it but forgot, all your fault, lol.

Just a short one today, you take care driving around in the sludge and look after my little car!

love from mum
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment