Monday, 18 August 2008

#55



After a week of grey and a lot of rain, today was blue and sunny, what a great start to my week of work. My day was pleasant and uneventful. Had so much work to do when I came home, just fiddly stuff like doing returns, letters, my tax return from last year and finally I pulled the plug at 8pm so I could play. This morning Mt. Wellington was clear and bright with snow quite deep on the top, all pink from the sunrise - I should have stirred myself to take a pic but was busy getting ready for work. 

I've been inspired to try and make my own characters in poser and after speaking with Shelly today I've decided to give making doll faces a go - I am thinking of fabric textured faces and maybe a porcelaine effect if I can figure out how to do that too, I was all excited today wanting to have a go tonight but frustrated again because I was too busy. All these brilliant ideas I have and no time to implement them.

Oh and double frustration .. I am supposed to return my austar decoder and have no idea of what plugs into what to get my tv receiving, I managed to get the dvd part working but no tv programs.

Had a nice talk with you last night about your figures for borrowing money for a new car, nice sensible thoughts you had - well done, then tonight you said about borrowing the money from your work employer to buy those lovely books for your work, good thinking mate - they were terrific manuals and will help you so much, if your tax return comes back as I hope, you should almost have enough money to buy the bottom half of your tool box and with a birthday looming that would be wonderful.

love from Mum
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment