Thursday, 28 June 2007

#24



Today's definition of young love .. get your 15 year old friend to say one of his schoolmates (female .. also 15) wants to meet you. Have the bad luck to have to fly interstate to spend two weeks with your mother, so conduct a text message and internet messaging service relationship.
And to make matters worse, the mobile won't work in this area - can only send texts sometimes, can't talk, have to use Mum's phone to talk, if sufficient reception. Take car to Port Arthur where there is a telephone tower so to receive a MMS.

Have your mother bawl you out for using the mobile too much so you generate a humungous bill. Then cop another onslaught because you haven't paid an outstanding fine and the amount keeps increasing.

hmmm I think that's enough for one day, glad I have the advantage of a few year's experience plus a little more patience, haha. Don't want to be a youth of today!!!!!

Today is cloudy and cool, I just put the heater on and its not 3pm yet. We've just taken it easy the past day and today, tomorrow we are off to do some shopping, the cupboards are bare! There's no cat food! We have more drives planned as well. Already almost half way through your visit, waahhhhhhhh!!! I think I am going to be down in the dumps for a few days after you've gone. Finally received a letter from the council saying I was not successful blah blah, after 4 and a half weeks they took their time. I think that was disgusting! Wonder how long I will have to wait for a response to my second application.
Pathetic!..........

love from Mum
XXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment