It's been a while .....
In fact it's been since poor bubbie died in February and so much has happened since then. However I will continue. I've been able to devote a little time on my hobbies. At present I have been spending a little on posers and downloading freebies, so now I have a small base collection. I've been making some tubes for my site to eventually get going as a paying concern and I've been making some portraits, some including my photographs, so I will be putting these in as I go along.
My computer crashed a couple of weeks ago, stupid blackout, and I lost some photos I was going to use as backgrounds etc, and I lost the ones I took last year of cats in the garden and lots of pics of the sunshine coast, bit sad about that, still it's all my fault, I should have backed them up. Needless to say I'm doing that now.
I should be able to write more regularly since changing from the msn format blog, maybe not so pretty but getting in was becoming a nightmare, I'm done with msn groups and blogs, too hard to cope with dial up.
Two weeks tomorrow till you come for your visit, you won't know what will hit you with the cold, lol. I spoke to you briefly today and you are buying new jeans and warm things, working very hard and earned $350.00 last week, poor little kid.
Love from Mum
xxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment