Only 4 more sleeps to go !!!! I am getting excited.....
Picking you up on Friday, whoohoooo. I am so looking forward to seeing you again, it's only been what four months or so but a long time and I know you are looking forward to "coming home" even though it's only been your home for 1 month, lol. You won't know what hit you with the cold. Today was the coldest day I have experienced so far, over in Hobart it was 0 and inland minus 10 degrees, I am so glad I didn't go for that other property after all, it would be pretty cold there. When I was drying myself after my shower this morning, it was the first time I felt the cold - I think it was probably 4 degrees or something, and we got those temperatures on the Sunshine Coast anyway.
The rest of the day slowly got better, with showers and some watery sun. You know what I did? I filled up a hot water bottle and put it under Em's pillow because Mama Puss was sleeping on it, and did she love the extra warmth!!!! Poor ole girlie is feeling the cold a little. It is supposed to remain this cold for most of the week and warming up slightly on the weekend so you may be lucky. On the news they were saying it was the coldest day for 30 something years for June. I was so fortunate to have picked here, it seems to be quite mild compared with other places.
Did my weekly vacuuming today and will clean up your room tomorrow. I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow - I've run out of ointment for my skin and it is very itchy and raised red. I wonder if he will give me the amount I am used to with the repeats and such. In any case I probably won't be able to get any scripts filled till I get to town, the chemist here is sooooo tiny!
On Thursday I am taking my car into Honda to have its radiator repaired, they are loaning me a Jazz hopefully so I can return home then I will pick you up on Friday in it, won't you get a surprise!!!! Then we can go into Hobart and pick mine up to go home again. We might hit the shops, lol, I think you could do with a couple of singlets for extra warmth - the hard bit will be getting you to wear them, haha.
It is three weeks today since I put in my application to the council for that first customer service job, still no response except for their initial letter of receipt. I think they are very RUDE!
It's hailing right now, I'm so snug inside and it's time to go to bed!!!!! 4 to go....
Talk to you soon,
love from MUM
XXXXXXX
No comments:
Post a Comment