Monday, 12 January 2015

Prints and other creations


Today I received ......

My prints for the Art and Craft Exhibition
My wool for my favourite Facebook crochet group CAL.

Firstly the prints, they have printed up beautifully, one is printed on metal (my Gordon River Reflections}, and looks lovely, nice and sharp.  

My "Magic in the Glen" looks great and I'm really pleased with it.

Dunalley Beach Sunset is small and should look rather nice on black.

I also had "Dance with Me" printed - not for the exhibition, but for me for future purposes and to see what the colours were like.

I'm still waiting on "The Daisy Field" and when I looked at my order I found I had inadvertently put in my White Beach address, bummer!

Anyway I'm taking these three into the framers on Wednesday and asking them very nicely if they can have them done for pick up next Tuesday the 20th as I have to deliver them on Wednesday 21st for hanging.



And ..... this is my wool





No comments:

Post a Comment