Friday, 2 January 2015

A quick trip to Victoria


Two weeks ago today I flew over to Victoria as my father was pretty ill in hospital and not expected to survive till Christmas.  However it was due to a mixup of medicine reaction and he came good enough to return to the nursing home.  
Stefan and Bronnie picked me up at the airport and I stayed at their lovely home for the weekend.  I met Lilly and Ralph, all of six weeks old, so delightful.


Lilly and Ralph


Are they cute or what ???



We went to a beautifully designed and maintained nursery


Rose Arbour


Shasta Daisy



This was one of the inside ornaments with running water, very cute

Bronnie took us on a tour of her workplace, a rotary dairy

Summer milk yield is only this high (4000 litres)

Stefan and Bronni's  solar Christmas lights

A couple of weeks hokliday work, well done !

View from the other end, nice !

Fun in the pool

Just a little medley



And poor ole Dad, with Mum, Bronnie and Stefan




No comments:

Post a Comment