Congratulations !!!!
You start your new job on Monday, well done! I couldn't get the grin off my face when you told me on Thursday that Toyota Shepparton had offered you a job, now you can continue your mechanic training and even wear your old uniforms lol. I hope it all goes well for you with no hiccups.
I've been busy with homework and stuff, today just went in a flash and only one more day to go then I start off back and from Hobart again, but only one more week to go. I'm going to ask/inform Jeff that I want to go half an hour earlier so that I can get home on dark, at present the sun is setting at 4.55pm so that half an hour will be very helpful.
I was talking to nanna and pa today and nanna let slip that you have a new car, pa said you had a surprise but wouldn't tell me what it was. Hmmmm how come I'm now the last to know, that is hurting and I know I am selfish but look I'm doing it really hard right now financially, and would love a bit of help, not that I'm begrudging you, but after all this time I am so heartily sick of struggling and doing without, I can't retire, I can't have a holiday, and I just can't nothing!
Seems like I'm just left to be right on my own with everyone against me, smug in the knowledge that they all know something that I don't and I'm really hurt that you couldn't even think enough of me to let me know, even I was last to hear that you had a job, guess my job is over, even though I'm really over the moon for you.
Anyway now I don't have to worry about how you will be able to afford the petrol to go to work and back, lol, whatever it is that you have. But we were talking about this a couple of days ago and you still didn't let on.
:-(
No comments:
Post a Comment