Sunday, 9 May 2010

#73

What an awful day!

Firstly I get woken up by a text message from Shane which was quite nasty and abusive, my first thought was that it must have been sent in error, my second was that Wayne must have said something to him purportedly from me. Amazingly I went back to sleep (this was at 1.16am) however Jimi woke me at 4am to go out and I didn't go back to sleep for a while, mulling this over in my mind.

Em woke me at 8 and shortly after you texted me your little Mother's Day message which was really sweet then Wayne rang and I asked him if he had said anything. No was the answer and then he said he had been told that Shane was in hospital because he had tried to commit suicide. You can imagine my mood.

Then .....
I range Mum to wish her a happy mother's day around 10.30 and was given the run around of the phone, Michael and Ang were there, also you and Ian so she told me all about Ian's nice card, hadn't opened mine yet. Then I was put onto you and we had a quick chat and you said hold on ..... next thing Dad is on the line. Mum shouted thanks in the background and she was busy preparing lunch. Dad got off pretty quick, I had no idea what was going on.

Pity she couldn't say to people "Oh lunch is 30 minutes late because I was talking to my daughter who was wishing me a happy day" Oh no, too much to ask for. Gotta look after everyone else's kids, don't worry about her own. Bloody rude!

So I have been in a very shitty and sorry for myself mood all day. I did the mowing too and it is so much better and quicker with the new sharp blades.



xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment