Sunday, 16 May 2010

#75



Well it's Sunday night and as usual I have a slight case of Sundaynightitis especially after having 5 days off. Well it's only 2 more weeks then I get 2 weeks holiday so I am looking forward to that.

Today was a beautiful gorgeous blue sunny day, no wind, just perfect. Had a late breakfast then decided to get on with tidying up the front of my garden where that poor fuschia is. I pulled out all the dried grass and trimmed that poor plant right down, lord only knows whether it will survive such a drastic pruning, lol. Then I re-arranged the rocks in that little side of the driveway, brought them in about 18 inches so now it is narrower, not that it needed it, rounded up some of the weeds then I put some of those little rocks around the fuschia, I can't see whether it looks nice or not because I have the weeds I pulled obscuring most of what I did. It will probably take some weeks before I get rid of all those weeds in the bin, however I can always load them into the trailer and dump them at the rubbish tip.

So now I am a bit sore, oh and I did the mowing again too. It had grown a bit since last Sunday and if I had left it, it would have been too long next time, so lucky me the mower started second pull and I had just enough fuel, perfect! Anyway yes I am a bit stiff in the back and my hands are stripped and sore.

Wayne rang this afternoon, drunk again! I'm afraid I am losing patience with that.
I sat outside in the sun after mowing, from 3 to 4 almost and it was still warm. The kids kept me company.

I missed you today, wonder how your times tables are going?




xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment