Thursday, 6 May 2010

#71



Well I've just uploaded a new template and I like this one too, it is fresher than the other one. A big surprise, you came to visit me for two weeks, mostly to get back your licence as it was too difficult to get it over in Victoria since you lost your birth certificate and they needed it or should I say you needed it, lol. Talk about a nanny state.

Anyway it was so good to see you, the two weeks went so quickly, the first day you arrived, I picked you up at the airport and dropped you off at Service Tasmania so you could get your licence back and while I went back to school you had a little shopping spree, buying your ACDC hoodie and a lovely head unit for the little car, that was such a nice surprise. After that we went home and pups was overjoyed to see you, not so sure about Jimi and Em lol.

Anyway the two weeks just flew, at least you got some time in with the new boat, the weather finally cleared up and we went out the first day just for a short while to change trailers over, what a smart idea that was that you had. The next day, the Saturday we went out again for about an hour and that was nice too,

So you went back on Monday and I was sad.

Again.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment