Jessica Watson sailed home today! I had to watch her on the tv and she is such a hero to me, she is so cool and collected for her age. I even had a tear or two when she finally stepped off her yacht into her mum and dad's arms - a tear as a parent and a tear for her beloved yacht, yeah the old Shanty.
Well I've been doing a lot of homework, spent 15 hours or more on my packaging research, but I do know a lot more now lol. What else .... well I went to Wayne's to stay on Tuesday night but he was pissed and I was tired and angry, so I went home again, had a sickie on Wednesday and slept for 12 hours almost straight, I was so tired.
It was wet and cold here, I found out later that it wasn't too bad up in Hobart but I enjoyed my day at home anyway, and Thursday I did lots of homework and had the heater on, Friday it rained again and I had a coffee with Heather who wanted information on websites as she is selling up, and today I watched Jessica on tv, it turned out sunny and I did a little bit of weeding and stuffing around on the computer, I figured out what to do for a project on ME, I've decided on a waterbaby/sailing theme so tomorrow I will do some scans of my old sailing days and other boats and do some thinking.
I've enjoyed my almost 5 days off, two weeks to go until I get two weeks holidays which will be very nice. I booked a week in September to fly to Victoria for your 21st. Haven't told you yet lol.
xxxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment