Well I just had to get the last one in for the end of January.
It was so good to talk to you but I was sorry to hear you were having trouble with your starter motor. I hope this is what it was, not good paying $150 for a starter motor if that wasn't it. I'm glad it didn't play up on your trip to and from Queensland, it is the pits being stuck back of beyond. I think you are clever fixing it yourself, you are certainly growing up fast. I won't know you next time we meet.
There is a full moon peeking through the front window right now; it has just come over the hill to the north, the next 2 nights will be wonderful and I remember last month when it was shining on the water most of the night, absolutely spectacular.
Keep safe.
Love from Mum
XXXXXXX
No comments:
Post a Comment