Friday, 29 February 2008

#45

Friday 29th February 2008

Haven't got much to say but just had to come and post on this very special day, the 29th February, leap year day. It will be four years till I can get to do this again.

Just a quiet day, washing, ironing, cold, showers, I went to see Ruth and Denis this afternoon, their house was toasty warm with their lovely wood heater, mine is comfortable and warm enough, nicely insulated. I have work tomorrow, they rang yesterday to remind me I was working on Saturday, well hello - how about having the professional courtesy to say that I was working in the first place, don't just remind me, ask me first phhhft. They have had 5 weeks to ask me about being available to work this weekend, haven't mentioned Sunday but I won't be available. Karen didn't mention it on Tuesday when she rang to see if I was available next week, so too bad. Too much stuff going on there for me.

Well so you broke your mobile last night, easy come easy go I suppose. Had to laugh when you said Jemma was trying to look in your messages when she had told you her phone was off limits, lol.

I had lots of plans to do some creating today but time beat me, I have in mind doing a heavily treed scene with water in front and a unicorn - might have to take a few days on that one.
I did two charts with my fairy without wings, have a lot of work to do on them before they will be ready for selling, lol. 100 colours first to pare down, but I needed the reds in them. Still I will have plenty of time, lol.

Nothing to show today.

Love from Mum
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment