Thursday, 28 February 2008

#44

Thursday February 28th 2008

I went to town today, firstly I had an appointment with a skin specialist to check my psoriasis and after like 5 minutes he wrote out a script for some methadrexin which I refused about 6 or 7 years ago, its easy for them to say Oh the side effects are no big deal, I don't especially want to have liver disease, increased blood sugars, nausea and more weight gain, let alone increased tiredness, I would rather put up with the state of my hands! And they expect me to go out looking for full time work feeling like that !!! at 57 !!!! FFS !!!!!!! One long big thinking time coming up. Oh yeah $120 for 5 minutes work, not a bad wicket.

After that debacle I went on to pick up my tuner at long last, it was a blown transistor and $173 thank you very much!!! But it is lovely to have it back, hooked up to the tv and dvd player now I can crank up my music again, lol.

Then I shopped for more tinnies for the cats and dog and came home. You gave me good news that you have an interview on Monday so that's given you a much needed shot in the arm, so good luck. What I was trying to tell you last night is that if you think positive, then good things will happen to you. And I hope things work out between you and Jemma, I can imagine it is very hard not to feel inadequate when she is texting someone else so frequently, but be strong!

Love from Mum
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment