Sunday, 24 February 2008

#42



Some of my tubes have come out really nicely - I will pop one underneath.



Yes, naughty naughty me, how long is it since I promised to keep my blog up to date, yeah well it was before summer and summer has almost disappeared, well certainly today and yesterday, there was snow on the mountain overnight, lol, and a blasting wind here and some rain which we badly needed - not that I really want to mow.

Yesterday my boy and I went to the drag races in the middle of woopwoop - yeah pretty countrified and not sophisiticated but good fun, not crowded, not expensive and good value. We left pretty early to come back home because we were both tired and just as well because half way back to Hobart a giant cloud came over the Tiers and it poured, it blasted until we returned to Hobart, then it was sunny again then another cloud came over Mt. Wellington and it poured again. So I decided to keep returning to home and didn't get back till 9pm by which time it was dark and I was a little worried about the wildlife after dark but fortunately didn't see any on the road. Big day for me and next time I should get more than 5 hours sleep because I was knackered by the time I got home, my eyes were soooooo tired.

So mate, you're having girlfriend troubles, give her some time. Yes I agree that she is rude to keep texting her once upon a time friend for 5 hours at a time, but give her a couple more days then tell her you think she is being disrespectful to you and downright rude, trust her when she says there is nothing in it but let her know after that time that enough is enough. Well that's what I reckon anyway.

Since it has been so blowy outside I stayed inside today and worked on my www site, at long last uploading the new style tubes, here is a link to my newest page. I like it. Very plain but I wanted it simple. Another step towards hopefully some being pay to use.http://treasures.msjenne.com/page2.html

Hopefully I will be back tomorrow.
love from mum
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment