Wednesday February 27th 2008
I've said it before and I will say it again, I am so glad I'm not a teenager anymore, lol, or if I was I would like to have the experience I have now. All that angst, flailing around, lack of confidence at times and just lack of living experience, lol, nahhhh too hard. Of course what has brought this on is your argument with your friend, just lighten up a little and get a life of your own to help your self confidence and to fill your hours.
I received my copy of Vue yesterday and am hoping it will further my ambitions regarding making some small living for myself, after a lot of practice of course. I am looking at doing cards, pictures and cross stitch charts.
Ian got his satellite today, reckons he should get a seatbelt to cope with the speed lol.
Love from Mum
xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment