In spite of my best intentions in keeping up with this blog on a regular basis, I think I am a dismal failure. I have been busy downloading lots and lots of poser thingies to use for my card projects among other things. I've bought some nice new thick paper and am currently trying to figure out why I can't print on A5 when I have instructed both my printer and my card software to do so. I will get there.
Well your news ..... you arrived here on the 5th of the month and it has been packed full of wonderful activities for you. A brand new girlfriend, staying in Hobart for a while, putting your new doof doof and immobiliser in your new car, going for your defence force interview, centrelink, spending time with me - well not that much, lol.
I am going to volunteer in the local internet centre, am following that up at present even though there is a meeting next Monday and of course I will be working, how typical, but I am interested. I also enquired about volunteer ambulance but am not so sure about that, I think it is more regimentated which doesn't really suit me.
This diabetes medicine is not suiting me at all, it is giving me wind, cramps, and a lot of pain in my hips, I am so stiff and sore, yesterday we were walking around Hobart and I felt like an old woman, I am having lots of trouble walking up steps and slopes, it doesn't get better as I go along, looks like I will have to ask for something different. Very uncomfortable. We went to see Surfs Up while we were waiting for the sound system to be installed in your car, it was pretty good, I would love to see how they create the animations and the water was fabulous, wish I could have a job doing that!
I have just completed four pages of my poser sets to give away, so I am feeling quite smug that I have done those at long last, it's been 5 weeks since I updated my page. Now I can create without feeling guilty, haha.
Love from Mum
XXXXXX
No comments:
Post a Comment