I am currently reading: Schapelle Corby - My Story ..... very sad for her, what a terrible thing to happen to her, I'm only one quarter of the way through but it is a tragedy for the poor girl, I can't imagine how I would cope in her place.
I've been driving around this area the past week and noticing how, in spite of some cold weather, the blossoms are bursting out everywhere. By the sides of the roads there are all types of little bushes sprouting blooms, the wattles are everywhere, one variety finishes, another starts, just glorious!!! And the sweet aroma in the air, MAGIC!!!!!! I have missed this season so much, for the past 14 in fact and it is wonderful to see it again. In the shop they had buckets of Boronia, OHHHHHH that sweet smell, I recognised it at once, badly missed and almost forgotten. I have to get a bush for MOI!
Even when I was at work a couple of days during the week, the fruit trees were blossoming out, its many a year since I saw trees covered in small white or rose petals, Oh I am loving it!!!
Today was a quiet one, I phoned Ian and we spoke for at least 2 to 3 hours during this afternoon, had a good yak, we get on well. He told me about a meeting site plenty of fish, must go and check it out, lol.
love from Mum
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment