Friday, 31 August 2007

#39


I am currently reading: My story, Schapelle Corby - just borrowed from the library tonight, not started. I just finished reading the Devil wears Prada, oh such a laugh, I might buy it for my collection eventually, it made me smile and remember when I first started working .. many years ago, lol.

The weather that is ..........
Yesterday signalled the ending of cold winter temperatures - it was a perfect spring day, blue and beautiful, I was in my shirt sleeves slobbing it out on the balcony reading and doing some cross stitch, a warm wind, ohhhhh so nice.

Today I was working on the wombat, driving wind and cold cold rain, I have been fighting off a sore throat for the past week and thought I had won .. until today. I got cold and wet and chilled, even through the layers of clothing and wet weather gear I had on. I was so glad to get home and put the heater on, my fingers were numb and toes were cold. Halfway through the evening my throat has become scratchy again, doesn't help that I was bone tired because even though I went to bed early last night, the cat woke me up several times so it eventuated that I had 4 to 5 hours broken sleep, poor tired watering eyes I had this morning.

Well, I've booked your ferry for Tuesday night so you will be here in a few days. I changed my flight to the sunshine coast to November since you will be here for your birthday and not there ..... I think we have a lot of work to do on you and your attitude, particularly weaning you off your mobile phone, I'm going to be tough from now on, it's not fun to realise that I have nothing left and that it's been spent on you. Still - my fault, I need to say NO!

It will be good to have you here though, and not so good in some ways, I've become used to being alone so you better be good company, lol.

Love from Mum
xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment