Sunday March 2nd 2008
Sundaynititis
No not today, even though it is Sunday. I had the most enjoyable weekend because you were coming to visit and when you got here you said you were staying overnight. Wow just like old times ay?
I was supposed to work yesterday but called in sick, just as well the way it turned out, not only was it grey cold and misting rain but you my boy was coming .. and you arrived about lunchtime with a head cold, awwww. So we had a relaxing afternoon talking, and playing nintendo games then we decided to go out for dinner. We bought you a D600 from Ebay then ended up at Pirate's Bay and bought a pizza each, eating some with a view to the bay. Funny how we both agreed that after dark it is a bit creepy around the peninsula, it must have something to do with the impression of the dark history around the area.
Today after a nice sleep in, you were feeling a little better and we had another lazy day, just talking and you watched Crocodile Dundee 3 while I read the paper and then we sat outside in the sunshine, and I have to say I enjoyed your visit so much I felt sad that you had to go home.
Good luck with your interview tomorrow, I am really crossing my fingers that you get it.
Love from Mum
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment