Monday March 3rd 2008
You missed out on that job, I felt so sad when you texted me "didn't get it" but it just means the right one is still waiting for you out there. I know you were counting on it for more money and to occupy your time so you don't get lonely and bored when Jemma's working but something will happen soon, you might just have to make it happen.
Today was hot and sunny until about 3pm then it clouded over, although still warm, it is supposed to be showery later. I have to work tomorrow and Wednesday and Thursday and I am going to school, I am doing Tourism of which I am eager to find out what that is about. So that almost takes care of this week.
I couldn't care less about going back to work, they have annoyed me so much I don't even feel like going back there. But I will certainly be exploring this tourism thingie and maybe a better opportunity will arise which will suit me better since they appear to not want my talents, lol.
I've just finished a lovely book by Jodi Picoult named Vanishing Acts where a father kidnaps his 4yo daughter from his divorced alcoholic wife and is eventually caught up with after 28 years, and it goes on her journey of discovery, I loved it, well done.
Love from Mum
xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment