Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Weilangta Forest Walk


Late this afternoon, we decided on a very quick trip to Weilangta to try and find some fungi to photograph and also to show Peter this lovely little walk under the bridge.  We left at 4pm, weather was fine and sunny, bordering on the side of cool.

It was so much different although I hadn't been there for two years, the track was quite overgrown at the start with the tree ferns hanging over the track, which hasn't been maintained at all and will soon be a forgotten memory.

No fungi to be seen, and I took the wrong lens - right lens for fungi, wrong lens for good shots of the track and surrounds, I do have some from a couple of years ago lol, but will definitely have to go back sometime soon.

This is a pic taken in 2012 of the rock wall.


On our way home we stopped off at the lookout to Marion Bay at dusk.



Just love the dusk colours.


Beautiful Marion Bay.




No comments:

Post a Comment