Saturday, 6 November 2010

#78

I've been very slack, it's November already.

Today I started on my Byetta so I hope everything goes OK, actually I started it last night. I didn't even feel the needle going in so that was good! This morning I woke up with a nosebleed, quite a large one, don't know if it was associated with this new medicine or not.

This morning I weighed myself and on my scales I was 88kg, just a tad over anyway, that's way better than the 93 at the docs the other day. So far I have lost about 5kg from a couple of months ago.

If I can I will do it again next Saturday. Today I have been busy doing my calendar assignment, painting all the pictures lol, didn't get as much done as I hoped, tomorrow will be busy.

xxx



Ohhhhh I just did my blood sugars and it was 5.0 for the first time ever !!!!!!! I've been good all day, had crumpets for brekkie but only had one, Misty got the other, I just didn't feel like greasy stuff, had yoghurt and a banana for lunch and an awful coffee, and salad and salmon with lemon and garlic for dins.

Love from Mum
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment