Thursday, 2 July 2009

#68



Had a lovely couple of days .. mostly. I had my car serviced at Honda, fully expecting a cost of around $600 max and that they would have fixed up everything on the list that I gave them. But no. It was just a service costing $237 and the amount for the list I need done comes up to $1600, how nice! Anyway it is booked in for two week's time.

Wayne picked me up and we went to Eastlands where we had a nice cup of coffee and I had my hair cut, quite a lot off this time. Then we did my shopping, picked up the Honda and made our separate ways to his house to catch up in private since we hadn't seen each other for just over a week! LOL.

I came home again today and went to Centrelink to find out about the new job search stuff and Chris who was a very nice person advised me to go on Austudy so I have a large book to fill out.

I didn't get to see you while I was up there but will be up there again on Saturday. I know I did hear from you with your email job results and that it was Troy's 22nd birthday today so I guess you will be well and truly plastered by now.

Em had just done a major stinkie throughout the house, so looks like I had better clean that up! How nice of her to share.

Love from Mum
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment