I am sorry that I haven't posted any news for the past six months because the most amazing things have been happening. I was feeling so down in the dumps during November and December, really really sad, so I decided to try and find a friend in Plenty of Fish. I sent off 14 emails and waited to see what would happen. Well two or three replied but they were not what I was looking for. I had a favourite man selected and after a couple of weeks I actually had a reply from him.!!! To cut a long story short, we met after a hiccup and we are still together - 6 months later.
So from now on I can include more things in my blog and hopefully keep things up to date. We have done so much over the past six months and lots of other things have happened too, such as .....
Stefan you still don't have a job, you have a new commodore and you killed poor Suzie yet again and people are not very pleased. You lost your licence for 3 months, got it back and are now facing a dui on the 20th of next month. hmmmm and you are sharing a rental house with Troy, so that's your life in a nutshell.
Tillie died on 11th June almost 3 weeks ago now the poor old darling, I miss her so much. She was blind and deaf and felt her way around with her whiskers; she had a stroke I think, and I had to take her to Sorell to be put to sleep. Stefan came to say goodbye.
So I will leave off now. Tomorrow is the first day of July so this will be a fresh start. I'm off to Hobart tomorrow for a car service and stayover at Waynes, it has been over a week since we saw each other lol. I will be coming back on Thursday.
Love from Mum
xxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment