Sunday, 12 October 2008

#63



Sundaynititis

Poor little bloke, had such a good weekend that now you feel sad it is all over. I felt like that many times when I was younger but you get back into routine by Monday morning sad to say.

It was nice to see you this afternoon when I was in Hobart .. after my photoshop tuition class. Since it is daylight saving now I don't have to rush home at 3pm, lol, so we met up at Salamanca - nice place to have a lazy Sunday afternoon under one of those umbrellas drinking with a nice group of friends, especially if you don't have to drive home again. Then I left and you went to see your good friend Troy in hospital, what a treasure you are !

I have been busy trying to do this website, the second page didn't work out as I hoped so I have been experimenting with a couple of different styles, I keep telling myself that I'm not a failure but to concentrate on the things which have worked out and that has helped me stay positive.

I'm so tired, these early mornings do not agree with me, of course it has nothing to do with two 3am nightowls hehe. I have only one more MYOB and next month two more intermediate photoshop Sundays then I don't have to travel so much. My desktop publishing has been cancelled.

OH nearly forgot, I was speaking to a lady from Taranna who edits the gazette - I was enquiring about advertising space and we got talking and she mentioned perhaps in the not so distant future there may be an opening for "someone" to compose the ads in the paper, so I have to get busy and get this 1Gb RAM organised for my computer so I can install In Design because that medium is used for composing. Oh and I am now the proud owner of MYOB 17 software and Office 2007 professional, all legal.

Take care and have a good week.

huggies and love,
Mum
xxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment