Exciting news!
We hurdled a large step yesterday, I finally received my certificate stating that Virtual Secretary Online is now my business name, so it all worked out just fine, even jumping the gun and registering the website name, lol, so now I have many hours of work and research and designing too, to get up to speed and get this business operational. I have been doing so much research online and have so many tasks I want to do that I am slightly overawed, lol, but we will get there.
A small list of what I want to get done ....
organise my company colours/business cards/stationery
look at getting the home line reinstated
decide on an initial four specialisation fields (desktop publishing/website creation/word processing/data entry for starters)
work on my business and marketing plan
complete my neis submission
work on website
organise setting up of outlook and email
practice my word and transcribing
Heather wants me to do a flyer for her, will find out details tomorrow
Need to keep in mind the craft site as well
I got into all my courses so that's a great start too and today I added another two, these will be late October/early November - desktop publishing and Photoshop Intermediate
Lots of things are going to feel a little neglected for a while and I really need to work on time management and organisational skills so they are sharp by the time I get work in, particularly the accounting ones.
Well boy, it sounds like you are enjoying your time up in TAFE this week, learning about engine cooling and all that stuff. Did you get my text about it being minus 2 degrees up there last night? haha - I don't know what it turned out like, but was a fizzer here, no frost and quite warm and today is gorgeous. My cold/flu is starting to improve at long last, I don't feel like something the cat dragged in so much.
Anyway, I must off, I have my application for neis to get started on today, I want to mail it by the end of the week, and I want to look at ideas for logos and business identities.
Take care,
love from Mum
xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment