Thursday, 2 February 2017

My cattie bookmarks




Here are a couple of bookmark photos.  I did the bookmarks using a brush for the black cat and for the books, prints and other adornments.  Then I played around with patterns which I had downloaded from the internet, haven't made my own yet but soon will.

It was a bit fiddly until I caught on to which layer to place the backgrounds on.  Then I printed these ones, laminated them, put ribbons and beads on instead of the ever present tassells and was really happy with the result.  I'm selling them for $5.00 each.
Oh and I added a black A4 size paper to the prints for extra sturdiness.
I popped them into Quoll.

Yeah, pretty happy, and even happier that I have orders for 14, wheee exciting.
So there is going to be a lot more designs to pick through.




These two are my favourites.

Must have been everyone's favourites, because they are the only ones which have sold, lol.

Here are all six that I took into Quoll.




No comments:

Post a Comment