Thursday, 17 September 2015

A feeling of well-being



On reflection of our holiday over to Victoria the past three weeks, the feelings are what a pleasant time we had.  No strict planning and staying two nights in each spot made for a much more relaxing and enjoyable time.

I loved my stay at Stefan and Bronnie's home, it has such a relaxed and comfortable feeling about it, they are wonderful hosts lol.  I enjoyed seeing Stefan's gardening abilities, the garden is looking really nice.

We visited the Mornington Peninsula, Queenscliff, Port Fairy, went past the Grampians and spent wonderful time in the high country, staying two nights at Porepunkah at the bottom of Mt. Buffalo.

We also visited Mum in Nathalia hospital and to my shame I said I would see her before we came back to Tassie but didn't.

Victoria really grabbed me this time, except for the afternoon in Melbourne traffic, they can keep that, and I was a little disturbed to come back to this third world part of Australia with its tatty roads and roadkill everywhere, no get up and go and plenty of grey.

Hmmmmmmmm.

If I wasn't with Peter, I think I would be looking at a different place to live.



No comments:

Post a Comment