Thursday, 11 June 2015

A little fae and dragon scene




Well at long last, I got to play!
Without any guilt LOL

I've given up most of my self imposed jobs such as managing groups, etc, and now it's time to get back into playing.  I did this in Poser Pro 2014 which I have had for a while but not used as I wasn't sure of the lighting, however have since found a green lighting makes everything look very flat, as this one did before I took it into Photoshop and some filters.

Used a new character I bought today, Alena and some new hair Ali's Hr-148 - this pic doesn't do the hair any justice but there is always tomorrow.  I also used blackfrost dress, the hatchling dragon and a curious proliferation preset.  The background is one of my aurora photos, blurred somewhat, with additions of gaussian blurred blobs and Deviney's bokeh brushes to match.


I don't have a name for this creation yet.




An old fashioned illustration



No comments:

Post a Comment