We had a blue today, after you arrived home from your stayover at Kel's. Firstly I was expecting you to call around noon but it was after 3 when you did call and I was out in the garden; I had just started after waiting around for you to call and I missed your call only to hear your message on the machine. "I'm ready to be picked up now". Pity that you didn't think to realise that I have a life too and after waiting all day now I have to drop everything to pick you up right now.
When I arrived at Kel's you still were not ready and I had to wait outside while you went in to collect your things, I wasn't too happy about that either. Then just to add more fuel to my simmering feelings you automatically went to my side of the car and expected that it was your right to drive home. You could not understand why I should want to drive my car home. Gee !
After arriving home I asked you for more detail about the conversation the evening before about behaviour in school, in particular maths classes. You did admit that when you had finished your work (and I take that to mean when you had done all you wanted to do) then you played up so that was it for me. After all the years of messing around in your classes, together with the fact that I could leave now instead of waiting for you to finish your years 11 and 12 I said that if I ever heard of any more messing around in school, from anyone including friends/teachers, then I would pull you out of school - you could get a job right now and complete your schooling sometime in the future at your own expense because I have had a gutful. Hopefully that sank in because I do mean that.
Enough is enough and I will not be used by anyone, even you, my son. This is the result of years and years of trying to make up for the lack of a father and giving you a good start off in life only to get kicked in the teeth for my efforts, my patience is running low at present.
Still love you dearly though, love from mum. XXXXXXX
No comments:
Post a Comment