Friday, 20 January 2017

3 weeks late, better late than never



A huge amount of learning resources to get through.
I've been so busy with my work at Quoll, designing Valentine cards and learning how to cut and bevel matts that I have already neglected my artistic cravings, been jealously watching other students' works in the FB group and silently fuming.

Today I started organising, I have printed core sessions 2 and 3, had already done core 1 and made some notes 3 weeks ago but that's as far as I got.  I also watched a training video in training #1, there are 3 and so far I've not learned anything new which makes me smile because I'm obviously not as behind in my talents, tomorrow I will look at #2 training vid, they are about 20 minutes' duration and I do want to absorb as much as possible.

The method is based on digital scrapbooking, which I do love, so I'm pretty happy about that.

I also am downloading resources, textures, images, etc, to add to my already large collection of current resources.

I am going to pop in links to places I like where there is paid content.

First cab off the rank is Designer Digitals, I want to go through exhaustively to see what she has got, it looks amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment