January 3rd I was at my favourite spot at the end of the road, photographing a very dramatic sky. It had been hot during the day and thunderstorms had been forecast.
I took some wonderful photographs of the brooding clouds and moodiness. As I finished up and turned for home, I saw a bolt of lightning hit one of the hills to the east, little knowing it started a bushfire which eventually led to us being evacuated on Saturday afternoon, the day after the disastrous and heart rending bushfires which consumed Dunalley and Forestier Peninsula.
Prints are available of these images, if you are interested, please comment underneath or email ms.jenne@gmail.com and I can arrange pricing, thank you.
![]() |
| A hot and pink sunset |
![]() |
| Brooding Clouds |
![]() |
| This is from where the lightning bolt originated a couple of minutes after I took this photograph. |
![]() |
| Beautiful pastel colours |
Prints are available of these images, if you are interested, please comment underneath or email ms.jenne@gmail.com and I can arrange pricing, thank you.




No comments:
Post a Comment